Description

Beauty Ramblings Fashion Crafts

Friday, June 28, 2013

Growing Up

So much has happened in the last few months, things that were completely incredible and amazing! First off, I had my senior prom which was the most fantastic night imaginable (that sounds really cheesy haha!) The night went by so fast and I wish that I could do it over and over again. My dress was from BCBG and I absolutely loved it!





After prom my friends and I went to a shore about an hour and a half away from our town and had an amazing and relaxing time. I didn't really take pictures while I was at the shore (oops!) But then before I knew it the day of graduation arrived!!!!!! I was filled with various emotions and as excited as I was, I didn't think that I was ready to leave high school and my friends behind. During the ceremony I held in my tears and watched my fellow classmates take the stage and the next step in life. 




These past few weeks have been truly incredible and I would not change them for the would. I am sitting now as a freshman in college enrolled in a summer program! It is so strange thinking that barely even three weeks ago I was still in high school with familiar faces that I have known for the past 12 years of my life. Now I am in a place that is completely unfamiliar, in situations that I never thought I would experience. I am so happy and look forward to the next four years of my life!!!
WE ARE!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting into college!All of your dresses look so pretty :) it would mean the world if you looked at my blog i have only just started it...
    http://claudirella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete